Wyoming Public Service Commission

File a Complaint

Notice: If the user of the system is filing a complaint, by clicking the “Submit“ button in DMS, the user agrees, acknowledges, and understands that any information provided in a complaint, may be subject to a public records request. Please refrain from providing private information such as medical information, etc. 

How to File a Complaint with the Wyoming Public Service Commission (WPSC) 

To file a complaint with the WPSC, the public can either:

After receiving a complaint, the WPSC will require a response to the complaint from the utility. When the response from the utility is received, the WPSC will contact the complainant with the information in the utility response. The WPSC will continue to work with the complainant until the issue is resolved, or understood. This is the informal complaint process.  

If the complainant does not agree with the utility response, the complainant may request a formal hearing before the WPSC by writing a letter to the WPSC requesting a formal hearing, detailing the disagreement with the utility and providing copies of any material/evidence relevant to the disagreement. These items should be provided to the WPSC by emailing the docketing section at wpsc_docket_filing@wyo.gov or by sending it to Wyoming Public Service Commission, Docketing Section, 2515 Warren Ave., Suite 300, Cheyenne, WY  82002.  

Please remember the WPSC does not regulate, and cannot process complaints regarding:

The WPSC has quality of service jurisdiction, but does not set or approve rates for resellers of telecommunication service.

Wyo.Gov       Citizen       Visitor       Privacy Policy      Contact Us 

Sign Up for Email Notifications via GovDelivery

In order to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the information contained within this website is available in alternate formats upon request.Please send your comments and suggestions to the Wyoming Public Service Commission at wyoming_psc@wyo.gov